Dates & Times
- Beach Mile: 6:30am* Wednesday 11 November 2020
- 5km Road Race: 6:30am Thursday 12 November 2020
- 4km Cross Country: 6:30am Friday 13 November 2020
- 10.5km Trail Run: 6:30am Saturday 14 November 2020
*Time subject to change
- Beach Mile
- 5km Road Race
- 4km Cross Country
- 10.5km Trail Run
- Age is determined as at Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
Sport Fee: $85 per person to enter all four events
OR pick and choose which races you’d like to run individually
- $22 Beach Mile
- $27 5km Road Race
- $22 4km Cross Country
- $27 10.5km Trail Run
Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
4km Cross Country
5km Road Race
10.5km Trail Run
Additional Athletics – Distance Running Information
- You can elect to enter all four races or pick and choose which races you would like to do.
- Age category placegetter medals will be awarded for each of the four races and also an overall aggregate winner in each age category for those who compete in all four races totalling a half marathon (21.1km) distance.
- All races will be electronically timed.
- Aid stations will be provided for each event.
- Wave starts may be conducted depending on entry numbers.
View the 2016 Distance Running Results
Run it, Live it, Love it
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.