Dates & Times
- Sunday 8 – Saturday 14 November 2020: 8am – 6pm daily
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020 by the youngest player in the team.
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 35+ (Div 1 & 2), 40+(Div 1 & 2), 45+(Div 1 & 2), 50+(Div 1 & 2), 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
- Women: 30+, 35+(Div 1 & 2), 40+(Div 1 & 2), 45+(Div 1 & 2), 50+(Div 1 & 2), 55+, 60+, 65+
- Wheelchair: Mixed 30+
- $90 per person per team (first team) and $35 per player per team (second team & each team after that)
- Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team Entries: Friday 18 September 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual Entries into Existing Teams: Thursday 5 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Coomera Indoor Sports Centre
Basketballers will be bouncing with excitement at the new Coomera Indoor Sports Centre, a multi-sport facility set to host the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games gymnastics competition and netball finals.
The venue has been designed to world-class competition standards with potential for elite training and competition use. Key features of the venue design include disabled access, a gymnastics arena, and eight mixed-use sports courts.
Additional Basketball Information
- The basketball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your teams nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- You must pay a separate sports fee for each team in which you participate.
- The provision of a bench official for the game immediately following yours is compulsory.
- Please note that Basketball Queensland reserve the right to determine the make-up and format of the competition, this may result in teams being moved up or down a division based off the nominations received.
- Basketball Queensland reserves the right to allocate medals to each age group and division as appropriate.
- Basketball Queensland will not modify or change any competition, its make up or finals/medal structure once the competition has begun.
- Age groups may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries in the age group are received.
- Divisions may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries are received in specific age groups.
- Please refer to the Quick Rule Reference for a competition overview. For full rules and judiciary/appeals process please see section below.
- If you are interested in being a referee for the tournament contact Barry McLeod, the Referee Development Manager at Basketball Queensland via firstname.lastname@example.org
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.