Dates & Times
- Monday 9 November – Saturday 14 November 2020: 8am – 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Pairs: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Fours: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Men’s and Women’s Pairs: Monday 9 & Tuesday 10 November 2020
- Mixed Pairs: Wednesday 11 & Thursday 12 November 2020
- Men’s and Women’s Fours: Friday 13 November 2020
- Mixed Fours: Saturday 14 November 2020
- Pairs $50 per person per team
- Fours $40 per person per team
- Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 30 October 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Monday 2 November 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
Kurrawa Beach lies in the heart of Broadbeach and is loved by surfing enthusiasts from Australia and around the world.
Beach volleyballers can look forward to feeling the golden sand between their toes and enjoy the support from locals and visitors using the surrounding boardwalk.
Additional Beach Volleyball Information
- The beach volleyball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register your team for the competition.
- Depending on entries received some events may be rescheduled to appear on days other than listed.
- Some divisions may be amalgamated where required however medals will be awarded based on each separate division.
- Participants may only compete in one (1) gender specific team (i.e. men’s or women’s) and one (1) mixed team per pairs and fours event. (e.g. Men’s 40+ Pairs, Mixed 40+ Pairs, Men’s Fours 40+, Mixed Fours 40+)
- Teams must be available to play at all times during the scheduled competition times.
- A maximum of three players can be registered in a pairs team and six in a fours team.
- Teams must have a minimum of two players in a pairs team and four in a fours team. Teams that do not meet the minimum requirement by 5pm Monday 26 October will not be included in the competition draw.
- Referees and duty teams will be provided.
- The Beach Volleyball competition is presented by Sandstorm Sports Events Pty Ltd.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Federation of International Volleyball (FIVB) rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.