Draw & Results
Dates & Times
- Friday 2nd November 2018: 8:10am – 6:15pm
- Saturday 3rd November 2018: 9am – 7pm
- Sunday 4th November 2018: 8am – 5pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 40+
- Women: 30+, 35+
- Mixed: 30+
Sport Fee: $40 per person per team (first team) and $30 per player per team (second team & each team after that)
- Competitor: $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team Entries close: Friday 19 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individuals entries into existing teams close: Thursday 1st November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium
Positioned in Runaway Bay’s Sport Precinct, the Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium is a multipurpose facility featuring four mixed-use sprung wooden floor courts with a building footprint of 2200 square metres, kiosk, permanent grandstand seating for 250 and change rooms.
Additional Futsal Information
- The futsal team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register your team for the competition.
- A copy of the tournament by-laws will be sent to each team manager.
- The competition is presented by the Australian Futsal Association.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.