Dates & Times
- Friday 6 November 2020: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday 7 November 2020: 8am – 8pm
- Sunday 8 November 2020: 8am – 4pm
- Age is determined as at Thursday 5 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+
- Women: 30+, 40+
- Mixed: 30+
Sport Fee: $45 per person per team (first team) and $30 per player per team (second team & each team after that)
- Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team Entries close: Friday 23 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individuals entries into existing teams close: Thursday 5 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium
Positioned in Runaway Bay’s Sport Precinct, the Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium is a multipurpose facility featuring four mixed-use sprung wooden floor courts with a building footprint of 2200 square metres, kiosk, permanent grandstand seating for 250 and change rooms.
Additional Futsal Information
- The futsal team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register your team for the competition.
- A copy of the tournament by-laws will be sent to each team manager.
- To be eligible to play finals you must play the following:
9-10 round games = 5 games played
7-8 round games = 4 games played
5-6 round games = 3 games played
4 round games = 2 games played
- The competition is presented by the Australian Futsal Association.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.