Dates & Times
- Saturday 7 – Sunday 8 November 2020: 7am – 4pm daily
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020 by the youngest paddler in the crew
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
For Individual Races (OC1, V1, OC2)
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Women: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Mixed: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
For Team Boats and Relay Races
- OC6 – 200+, 250+, 300+, 350+
- OC1/V1 Relays – 90+, 120+, 150+, 180+
- OC2 Relays – 180+, 240+, 300+, 350+
- V12 Mixed – 400+, 500+, 600+
Saturday 7 November
- 6K Single Short Course – OC1/OC2/Ski
- 12km Iron Race – OC6 – Men
- 12km Iron Race – OC6 – Mixed
- 12km Iron Race – OC6 – Women
- 9k Team Relay – OC1/ OC2/ V1
Sunday 8 November
- 12k Single Long Course – OC1/OC2/Ski
- 6km Iron Race – OC6 – Men
- 6km Iron Race – OC6 – Women
- 6km Iron Race – OC6 – Mixed
- 6km V12 Races – Mixed
Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club
The Gold Coast’s spectacular network of waterways will provide a stunning environment for participants in seven sports at this year’s Pan Pacific Masters Games. Known as a beautiful expanse of easily accessible calm water, the Broadwater is a popular spot for water enthusiasts, making it the ideal location for the outrigger canoeing, ski and stand up paddling competitions.
Sport Fee: $50 per person (unlimited divisions)
Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 30 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Tuesday 3 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST) and a Final Crew List must be submitted.
- If you are interested in participating in Outrigger Canoe but do not have a team please enter utilise the Sports Bulletin Board to find other teams looking for spare paddlers.
- A final crew list for all OC6 (6 people), V12 (12 people) and Team Relay races must be submitted to the Sport Convenor by Wednesday 4th November 2020 (a template will be sent to Team Managers).
- Some events will be run simultaneously so participants must choose which events they will be racing (eg. a participant may only compete in one of the following: OC1, OC2, or V1 in the 6km Iron Race on Sunday). Please see the combined schedule to ensure you have no clashes.
- Canoes available to hire for Interstate and International crews – please apply via the organiser’s email address below.
- Participants must register at the Games Village prior to competing.
- Races will consist of a maximum of six paddlers for OC6, and two paddlers for OC2 races.
- The 6km relay will consist of teams of six. Three OC2 crews will each complete one lap of a 2km course.
- The mixed OC6 division must be a 50/50 split – three female and three male paddlers (or never more male than female).
- The regatta is presented by the Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club.
- The regatta will be conducted under the Australian Outrigger Canoe Racing competition rules and regulations with Pan Pacific Masters Games bylaws
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.