Dates & Times
- Thursday 12 November – Saturday 14 November 2020
- 2pm – 8pm Thursday 12 November – Friday 13 November
- 2pm – 7pm Saturday 14 November (Finals)
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 25 years for women and 30 years for men
- 25+ Women’s 7’s (played under the IRB rules)
- 30+ Men’s Rugby Union (played under the U19 IRB rules)
- 40+ Veteran Men’s Rugby Union (played under the VRQ rule – Fun, Friendship, and Fraternity)
Sport Fee: $70 per person per team
- Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official Fee: $90 per person
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: 30 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Tuesday 10 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Surfers Paradise Rugby Union Club
The Surfers Paradise Rugby Union Club was established more than 40 years ago and is one of the largest rugby union clubs on the Gold Coast. Featuring two fields, a clubhouse and a canteen, the Club hosts teams from around the world who use their facilities to train and play games from club level to Super Rugby.
Additional Rugby Union Information
- The rugby union team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register your team for the competition.
- The women’s rugby competition format will be 7-a-side, for women 25+
- For the women’s competition a maximum of 12 players can be listed on the team sheet each game. You may have more than 12 players registered in your team (but only 12 can be listed on the team sheet for each game).
- The men’s rugby competition format will be 15-a-side, for men 30+ and 40+ Veterans.
- For the men’s competition a maximum of 23 players can be listed on the team sheet each game. You may have more than 23 players registered in your team (but only 23 can be listed on the team sheet for each game).
- All men’s 40+ Veterans teams must supply a copy of their insurance to the sport convenor via email: email@example.com
- All 30+ and 40+ Veterans players are encouraged to ensure they have adequate personal injury insurance and/or private health insurance coverage for the event.
- The competition is presented by Surfers Paradise Dolphins Rugby Union Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.