Dates & Times
- Singles: Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 November 2020: 9am – 5pm
- Doubles: Monday 9 – Tuesday 10 November 2020: 9am – 5pm
- Teams: Wednesday 11 – Thursday 12 November 2020: 9am – 5pm
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Individuals: 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64 & 65+
- Doubles: Men’s, Women’s & Mixed
- Teams: Open (3-people per team)
Sport Fee: $60 per player (entitles you to entry into four events – singles, doubles, mixed doubles and teams)
Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Monday 2 November 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium
Originally opened in 1989 by the Gold Coast Cougars, later to be rebranded as the Gold Coast Rollers, the Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium has since been home for a large range of community sporting organisations and major events.
Refurbishment of this multi-purpose indoor venue was completed, extending community usage of this facility for the next 20 years and beyond. The project has delivered upgraded spectator seating, technology upgrades, new internal and external cladding, and a new roof.
The venue is in the heart of the Gold Coast Sports Precinct centred between the Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre and Metricon Stadium, home of the Gold Coast Suns.
Additional Squash Information
- Players are guaranteed to play at least 3 matches per event entered.
- In doubles players may nominate their preferred partner and the Sport Convenor will endeavour to allow players to compete with their preferred partner but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Players may enter both men’s and mixed doubles or women’s and mixed doubles.
- Teams will consist of three players. Teams will be allocated by the Sport Convenor based on matrix ranking and results in the singles event
- The Competition is presented and sanctioned by Squash Australia.
Competition will be conducted in accordance with World Squash Federation Rules with modified rules for the doubles and teams tournament (to be released shortly).
Phone: +61 410 342 376
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.