Dates & Times
Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 November 2020
- Saturday 7 November: 1:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Sunday 8 November: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday 9 November: 9 am – 6:00 pm (5pm Public Squad)
- Tuesday 10 November: 9 am – 5:00 pm (Opening Ceremony King and Queen chosen 12.30pm – 1.30pm)
- Wednesday 11 November: 9 am – 6:00pm (5pm Public Squad)
- Thursday 12 November: 9 am – 5:00 pm (6pm Dinner)
- Friday 13 November: 9 am -6:00 pm (5pm Public Squad)
- Saturday 14 November: Masters Finals 9.30 am –1:00 pm (Medal Presentation 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Age is determined as at Friday 5 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Singles – 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+, PWD
- Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Trios – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Masters of Masters Events – Ladies’ and Men’s: 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
To view the event schedule see Squad Timetable
- $120 per person for Tenpin Bowling Australia members (or International affiliates) – includes a singles, doubles and trio event.
- $155 per person for non-members
- Competitor: $125 | $145 standard fee (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Friday 6 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Zone Bowling Robina
Zone Bowling Robina features 24 lanes, automatic scoring, a café, licensed bar. The venue is famous for its exciting atmosphere and welcomes competitors of all skills levels.
Additional Tenpin Bowling Information
- If you require a partner please indicate on the entry form and every effort will be made to cater for your request.
- Special Needs Category (PWD must supply Disability Concession Card upon check-in at the competition venue) is an extra category.
- All ‘Masters’ Qualifying will be determined by the top 10 in ‘All Events’ men’s and ladies’ divisions in each category. Cost to bowl the 35-74 age groups Masters final event will be $50 (6 games) and $35 (4 games) for the 75+ Masters. These fees are payable on the day at check-in to the Tenpin Organisers.
- Top 3 places will receive gold, silver and bronze medallions.
- If there is a tie for 10th place to qualify for the final, the last singles game bowled should determine that position, if a further tie an extra tenth frame will be bowled.
- If a tie occurs for any of the top 3 places, and extra medal will be awarded for joint place getters. E.g. If there is a tie for Gold, 2 Gold medals will be awarded and no silver will be awarded and bronze will be awarded as usual
- The tournament is accredited through Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) Ltd.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.